Monday, August 24, 2020

Beauty Abounds

Beauty Abounds is so pretty! I shouldn't admit this but I purchased this set over a year ago and never took the time to create with it until now! Why? I'm not sure! I think there were always something new to work with and this kept getting pushed to the side. I am currently working through some other sets that I have had and not used. I think this one waited the longest though!

The wait is over! I stamped the bubbles with Flirty Flamingo and Coastal Cabana inks. The flowered swirl is stamped with Stazon. I added the butterflies with Gorgeous Grape. The Gorgeous Grape strip is embossed with Dainty Diamonds. I used my Gorgeous Grape marker to color the polka dot ribbon.


I used the bubbles again to create a background for my sentiment. I added  a couple of butterflies and rhinestones for a finished look.


This is a fun fold card. I scored my 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" cardstock at 4 1/4" and 2 1/8". Fold the cardstock in half to create your card. Then fold the front back on itself. I embossed this flap with Parisian Flourish. When adding the main panel, make sure you only put adhesive on the left side so that it doesn't stick to the inside of your card.


Are you like me and have stamps on your shelves that haven't seen ink yet? How long is the oldest set waiting to be played with? I would love to see what you create with that set! Please share!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: