Thursday, August 20, 2020

Life is a Beautiful Journey

I have enjoyed creating many scrapbook pages over the years. I go in spurt. Some times I am making lots of pages and others I don't make any. I have been trying to be more regular with making them. 

I found a sketch on Pinterest that I thought was so interesting so I created those pages using World of Good Suite. I used Early Espresso as the bass for these pages. 


To create these two pages, I took one sheet of 12x12  World of Good designer series paper and cut it into 4 pieces of 6x6. I then cut those 6x6 pieces in half on the diagonal. I used both sides of the paper to create more interest. I also put the papers together to create the diamond on the first page and put the papers on the edges of the second page.


Then I cut my cardstock for photo mats and placed them where I wanted to have pictures. I added photo corners and ribbon to accent the photos when they are added. Then I added a few other pieces to accent the pages with Beautiful World stamp sets and coordinating dies.


How much do you scrap? Don't be afraid to add those stamped images to beautify your pages!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: