Friday, September 24, 2021

Nature's Harvest

If you have followed me for a while, you know how much I adore any flower that has this circular center and petals. Daisies, coneflowers, sunflowers, black-eyed susans, I just love them all! When Stampin' Up! puts out another set that has these great flowers in them, I just have to have them! I have no control!

Nature's Harvest is no different than the rest and came to be with me. I created a class around this set. These are the cards for this class.


The dies that coordinate with this set are absolutely fantastic! They coordinate with the stamps and then enhance them as well.


Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and Crumb Cake are the colors I chose for this set. This is a rich color combination that is celebrated in these cards. 


I didn't share a ton of information about these cards as that is the class but the cards may inspire you! If you would like to know more about this or other classes, please let me know. I'm happy to share that information with you!

My online store can be found by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: