Monday, October 18, 2021

Campology

I have to admit that I bought the stamp set Campology because I loved the trees in the set. The other stamps were good but the trees is where it's at for me! Well, I forced myself to sit down with the set and create with more than the trees.

I started with the binoculars and made this pretty simple card. I stamped the binoculars and words with Mossy Meadow. I layered it with Mossy Meadow cardstock and added that to the card base of Mossy Meadow with a layer of wood grained designer series paper from In Good Taste and linen thread wrapped around.


Still keeping it simple, I started with Soft Suede cardstock for the base. I stamped the lantern and words with Soft Suede ink and colored the "glass" part of the lantern with Pale Papaya marker. I layered the Basic White with Pale Papaya and added it to the card with dimensionals. I then put some Wink of Stella on the "glass".


I couldn't have this set out and not create with the trees. Sorry! (Not really but...) This is Shaded Spruce and Just Jade cardstock. The words come from Enjoy Every Moment. I colored the pearl with the dark Shaded Spruce blend. The larger layer of Just Jade is embossed with Evergreen Forest embossing folder.


This might be an easy set to overlook because there isn't a set of coordinating dies or punch. Take a second look at this one. It is great for those that love the outdoors and those trees! Ahhh!

The supplies to create these cards are listed below. If you click on the picture, it will take you to my online store where you can get these trees!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: