Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tailor Tag Punch

I had some more fabulous fun with the tailor tag punch! I'm telling you, if you don't own this punch, get it! It's so fantastic! I can't believe how long I waited to get it and how many different things I have been able to create with this punch.

I punched a piece of vellum with the punch. I used vellum because I wanted to be able to see where I was lining up the shapes. I then laid the vellum on my cardstock and used the water color pencils to trace around the image to create the beginnings of the background. I then used my water painter to pull the color from the tracing into the image. I did have to add some color as I didn't have enough on the edge.


I love the way this one turned out. I cut the tailor tag punch in half and adhered them to a piece of cardstock so that they would create a circle looking shape. I then die cut them so that they did make a circle. There is a space in the center that doesn't have anything. I covered that with the greeting that I die cut too.


This card was also created with halves of the tailor tag punch. I punched them and then cut them in half. I alternated between the wider part being up and down as well as the patterns on the paper. I adhered these pieces to a strip of Night of Navy.


I've said it before, YOU NEED THIS PUNCH! It's amazing what can be done. I have more ideas that I haven't had time to put together. Maybe soon I can do that but time is not something I have a lot of extra of, neither do you, I'm sure!

My online store can be gotten to by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: