Friday, October 8, 2021

Delicate Dahlias

Delicate Dahlias was a Sale-a-bration stamp set that you could get for free with $100 purchase. I will admit that I didn't get a chance to play with Sale-a-bration goodies this time around. I did take a little time to play so I'm going to share! You may have this set or another similar that you can re-create these cards.

I started with Misty Moonlight and added an Brick & Mortar embossed layer of Basic White. I die cut the stitched rectangle and stamped the leaves and greeting on the rectangle. The flowers were stamped, fussy cut and adhered with dimensionals to the card.


Pear Pizzazz is the card base with layering of Misty Moonlight. I stamped the large dahlias with Balmy Blue, then added the large leaves with Pear Pizzazz. I then filled in the holes with the smaller dahlias and Misty Moonlight ink and added the small leaves around it. I punched the scalloped oval from Misty Moonlight and the other oval from Basic White and stamped the flower and greeting on it. The ribbon was colored with the dark Misty Moonlight blend.


I stamped the small dahlia with Balmy Blue ink across the front of the Basic White cardstock. I added a few leaves with Pear Pizzazz. The rhinestones were colored with Misty Moonlight dark blend.


I hope I have inspired you to create some cards of your own. Take the color combination or one of the layouts and get stamping!

Please click on the pictures below to shop in my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: