Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Graduation cards

One of the teachers at Shoreland Lutheran High School asked me make him some cards for graduation. He said he couldn't find any that didn't cost a bunch and he wanted to be able to give the graduates a card. So I pulled Basic White, Basic Black and Crushed Curry from my shelves and got busy. My plan was to keep these pretty simple. All my graduation stamps are retired but maybe you will have them or something close that you can recreate or find inspiration for your needs. 

I started with Thick Basic White cardstock and layered it with Basic Black. On the slightly smaller layer of Crushed Curry, I stamped the graduation cap from Pomp & Circumstance. three times and the congratulations with Memento ink. 


The card base is Crushed Curry and I stamped the graduation hat on it. I embossed a piece of Smoky Slate with Hammered embossing folder. The Happy Graduation stamp is a single, wood mount stamp from a few years ago.


Another simple card with layers of die cuts from Stitched So Sweetly and the Crushed Curry was embossed with Tasteful Textile.


My friend was thrilled to have some cards to share with his students and I was happy to help him! It's fun to create and to help others.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: