Monday, October 11, 2021

Pale Papaya

My focus for this post is the color Pale Papaya. This is one of the newest In Colors and it is a beautiful pale peach color. I don't often think that we are missing many colors in the Stampin' Up! line up but this pale peach color is definitely one that I'm super happy to have in my arsenal! 

I started with a Mint Macaron card base for this card. The Pale Papaya is then layered on after being embossed with the Timber embossing folder. I stamped the birds from Free as a Bird with Memento ink and colored them with my blends. I added some Wink of Stella on the blooms for some twinkle.


I LOVE the way this card turned out and no fussy cutting involved! The strip of Pale Papaya is embossed with Painted Texture embossing folder. The sea items were all stamped and die cut along with the scallop and plain circles.


I think this one is pretty but it didn't quite turn out the way I had planned. I stamped Daisy Garden, speckles and greeting with Pale Papaya  and Calypso Coral inks. I used the one of the Basic Border dies and cut the front of the card off at an angle. I then cut a piece of Calypso Coral with the same border die and layered that to the front of the card. After I embossed a piece of Pale Papaya with Bark embossing folder, I adhered that to the bottom of the card, lining it up with the base of the back of the card.


I hope you play with this fantastic new color and the other four that came out in May. They really are a fun set of colors to create with.

By clicking on the pictures below, you will be taken to my online store where you can purchase these supplies and more!

Happy Stampin'
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: