Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Beautiful Promenade


Beautiful Promenade is a very pretty stamp set. It is considered a two step stamp set because you stamp the outlines with one stamp and the middles with another. The really nice thing about this set is that it is also a photopolymer stamp so it is clear. That makes it even easier to layer these stamps to create the full flower.

I really like this color combination for these cards. I used Calypso Coral, So Saffron, and Soft Sea Foam. I did fussy cut the flower and leaves. There is a die set that coordinates with this set but I didn't purchase the dies. Can you see that there is two layers of the Calypso Coral on the top? The second layer is embossed with Tufted Embossing Folder.


I did more fussy cutting of the flower and leaves. You can see on the flower here the two stamps that were layered to create the full flower. I think you can count this card as a #simplestamping example because I used paper, ink, and stamps to design it.


The last card would also be #simplestamping. I used the diamonds to form texture on the card base. I also fussy cut the little flower and put them on dimensionals to create dimension.


What are you taking away from my cards today? The color combination? One of the layouts? CASEing it outright? Whatever it is, thanks for visiting me and finding inspiration in my cards!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: