Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Little Elephant


Have you noticed these adorable elephants in the catalog? They are too stinkin' cute! My color combination helps bring out the cuteness of these guys. And having a matching punch makes them even better!

My first card is pretty simple. I stamped the ground, elephant and heart on Whisper White card stock and layered. I added some texture by running the Granny Apple Green strip through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot embossing folder.


This is would be considered #simplestamping because I didn't use anything other than stamps, card stock and ink. I did add some scissors to cut the end of the banners but I think it still works. The banners really draw your eyes to the adorable elephants.


The embossing folder on this card is retired. You can change it out for something else and it will still be a cute card. I used the punch to get my elephants. The balloons were colored on the rubber with markers to get them to be different colors. Just color right on the rubber with the markers, then huff on the stamp and you get a great colored image.


What would you do with these cuties? What color combination would you use with these guys? I'd love to hear from you!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: