Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Label Me Pretty


Oh, boy, more retired items on these cards. I really need to be on the ball and post these faster! Anyone want to be my personal assistant? It doesn't pay much, like nothing. I could use help!

Well, the DSP here was in the pack of neutrals DSP. While that pack has retired, there is a new pack with other designs on it. 

I couldn't decide if I wanted a landscape or portrait card so I made one of each. You might be wondering how I was able to layer the label. I punched Mint Macaron and then cut it in half. I then placed one of the halves on the top of the white punch and the other on the bottom, creating the layered look.


The Garden Trellis embossing folder has retired also. I think this would look cool with a couple of the current folders. Beads & Baubles, Brick & Mortar, Hammered Metal and several others would be a fun look!

I couldn't decide how I wanted the banner to be so I made one with the banner diagonal and the other is straight and on the top edge of the card.


The Marbled background stamp was on the retiring list as well as the ribbon. 

This is a bright, cheery card. It makes me happy looking at it.


I hope you will take a second look at Pretty Little Labels. The set covers many reasons to send cards and with a matching punch, it's easy to create with!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: