Friday, September 6, 2019

Dino Days Scrap Pages


Here are the close ups of the Dino Days scrapbook pages that I shared on the last blog hop. I really like this bright paper! So much fun!


This stamp set has a coordinating set of dies. It makes cutting these cute guys out so easy. When you are cutting the spines for the back of these dinos, the dies cut an extra area of white so that you have space to attach it to the animal. I love that! 


You might have noticed that the Old Olive on the bottom has a design stamped on it. I used the dots for the backs or bellies of these dinos to create that texture on the card stock. My dinos are all on dimensionals to give them added space.


Hope you enjoyed my pages!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: