Monday, September 9, 2019

Stitched All Around


Stitched All Around is a greeting set that has a set of dies that coordinates. The dies are called Stitched Labels. While the set and dies coordinate, they can be used with many other sets as well. Sometimes you will notice that the dies are hard to use with other sets but not this one! There are stitching accents on these dies and the fonts of the words are beautiful.

For my first card, I chose Flirty Flamingo for the base of the card. The other colors are Coastal Cabana and Melon Mambo. I have the base and another, slightly smaller, layer of the Flamingo and then the die cuts and ribbon complete the card.


This one has a Coastal Cabana base with the Melon Mambo top layer. More die cuts, bakers twine and pearls complete this one. The center image was colored with markers on the rubber and then stamped to get the multi colors. I put rhinestones instead of pearls to the list of supplies used for this card. Oops! They do add a nice touch!


I love this phrase! I think I should make some more cards with this stamp and then mail them to all my friends! Don't we all need to be reminded that we are fabulous? I will add this to my list!


I really have enjoyed getting a set of colors and use those colors to create 3 cards. The supplies are out so why not? Actually I make 6 cards because I always make 2 of each design. The card stock it cut for 2 card bases and that's what I roll with!

I do stamp on my envelopes and inside the card as well. I haven't taken any pictures of that. I'll add that to my list too, so you can see what I do. 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies: 
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: