Thursday, September 5, 2019

Over th Moon Scrap Pages


Man, did I drop the ball or what?!?! I promised that I would keep up my blog this summer and I didn't. I'm sorry! I was working on several projects and those required me to be logged into a different account than the account my blog is on. So, the blog got let go again!

Let me tell you what I did get done. We have a library in our basement of young adult books. I put them all on a spreadsheet and the put them on our shelves in alphabetical order by author's last name. We have over 1000 books! I love having a library my kids can go to time and time again!

I also got my retired stamps in order. I put them into a spreadsheet as well. I have a new tab on my blog where you can see these sets as I am trying to sell them. There is nothing wrong with them, I am not using them and would love to see someone enjoy them.

So, here are those pages using Over the Moon that I was working on in June. I did finish them in June too. I was struggling with how to fill in some of the dead space. I decided to add some daisies and that made all the difference in these pages!


The words say, "Udderly Adorable". With a title like this, I can add any pictures that I think are cute! I watercolored the cows with Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Petal Pink. I also used the circle frames from the stamp set Swirly Frames to create my own Designer Series Paper for the background.


I love this cow sitting on top of the pictures! I did fussy cut him but so worth the time! The edges of the daisies were sponged with Lovely Lipstick.


You really can use any stamp set for scrapbooking, even if the stamps seem small. What stamp set should I use next? Hmmm....

Happy Stampin!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: