Monday, June 15, 2020

Beautiful Moments

As a mother of 4 beautiful daughters, this set spoke to my heart as soon as I saw it. I am thrilled that is still in our lineup and I can keep working with it. 

The images in this set are so stunning. The first one is the lady out in a field of flowers. I water colored this image after stamping it with Stazon.


My girls and I have walked like this many times. In fact, they will still walk with me holding hands even though they are 23, 20, 17 and 14! I love that! They really are the beautiful moments in life.


The beach is one of my favorite places to be and these girls, with their pails are so perfect for the beach. Last summer we were able to take an all family vacation to Pawley's Island, SC. My girls were all picking up shells on the beach with their pails. They are all my blessing!


I pray that you are all cherishing your beautiful moments in life. There are many when you are looking for them. They are the things that matter most in this world.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: