Friday, June 12, 2020

Forever Blooms

I was so happy to see that Forever Blooms was staying in the Stampin' Up! lineup for a bit longer! This is a beautiful set of stamps with cherry blossoms as the center. I got this set for free from another demonstrator who is gracious enough to let me be on her Facebook page for her down line. When I got it, I wasn't so sure about it. Then when I was able to spend some time playing with it, I found that I really enjoyed it. 

I stamped the cherry blossoms with Stazon and then water colored them. The Happy Birthday sentiment just retired but you could use another sentiment.


I stamped this brand with Smoky Slate and used my Blends to color. Because my base ink is so light, you don't see many of the details of the image. I like this look for a change! I used my Rich Razzleberry Blend markers to color the rhinestones on this card.


I think this is my favorite card I made with this set, so far. The image was stamped in Smoky Slate again. This time I water colored the image. The ribbon is the silver edged ribbon that I used my Rich Razzleberry Blend on to color. 


Don't over look some of the sets. Even if they don't speak to you right away, they may become one of your favorites to create with. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: