Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Wonderful Moments

I was tardy to the party with this set. It has been in the catalog for a couple of years but I didn't get it until recently. I'm not sure why I resisted this set for a while but once I started really looking at the images of the set, I realized how versatile this set really is. So I pulled it out and played.

I was able to make some great birthday cards. This card has a water color splatter on it. I got my brush wet with water and then picked up the Balmy Blue ink and flicked it on the Whisper White image. I did the same with Rococo Rose ink. If you look closely you can see the flecks of water color on the main image.


What a great pick me up card this one is. I would love to get this in the mail with a nice note in it. My heart has been struggling with everything that is happening around me lately. If you have been struggling, let me know! I'll mail you a card!


Another good birthday card. This embossing folder, Country Floral, is also retiring. 


This image of a pregnant woman is so lovely. It is so tender to her love for her child.


Baby shower are so fun to celebrate but not so easy to make cards for. This is the perfect image.


I was never this cute when I was pregnant but I can still appreciate the feelings you can see in her posture.


And then there is this gorgeous bride! I have 3 girls that are not married yet and I think I will need this for the some day future!


This card is quite simple but I think it's really striking. 


My last card also features the bride but I think you could color that dress whatever color you wanted and it could be prom or a bride's maid dress too. Possibilities are endless!


I have been selling most of my retired stamp sets because I find that I have not been using them after they are retired but I think I will have to hold onto this one for a while. I can see this being very useful in the future!

(If you would like to see my retired sets that are for sale, you can click on the page at the top of my blog that is titled Retired Stamps For Sale and see what I have. I am working on getting pictures up too.)

Happy Stampin''!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: