Thursday, June 4, 2020

Above the Clouds Pages

While I had Above the Clouds out and ready to use, I wanted to create some pages. As I said before, I am fascinated with hot air balloons even though I have NO desire to ride in one!

I love the way these pages came together. 


The coordinating punch for this set cuts the balloon, basket and the triangle for the banner. While I was cutting the balloons for the cards and pages, I kept the banner pieces and used them to make a banner on the top left corner of these pages. The word Adventure comes from the die set Sweet Silhouettes.


The words on the circle in the middle of the picture mats say, "Life is a beautiful ride." It really is an awesome ride, even when it is bumpy!


While I don't plan to ever ride in a hot air balloon, I think these pages are still a great way to show off some fabulous adventure pictures!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: