Monday, June 1, 2020

We'll Walrus be Friends

We'll Walrus be Friends is a set a just got before the retirement list was announced. I thought for sure we would have another year with this adorable set but the powers that be decided one year was enough. I wanted to get it inky before I ran out of time so I went to town! I made 6 different cards! Usually I only share 3 at a time but I wanted to keep them all together since they will be retiring so soon!

I fussy cut this little guy out. I thought about cutting the eyebrows off but just couldn't lose the personality the eye brows give him.


This peekaboo walrus is soooo cute! I love the hammered embossing folder with these dudes. The inside of this card says, "It's your birthday!" How fun!


The crisscross pattern of the strips really helps draw your eye to this guy and his friend.


More fussy cutting, I cut the walrus and 4 of the 5 fish out. After I had taped this one all down, I decided the Smoky Slate card base was too plain so I added the circles. They is why they are on the edge of the card. I would have preferred to have them all over but I couldn't get my image off without ripping the card base so this is what you get!


You can't see it but there is Wink of Stella on the ice block the walrus is sitting on. It makes this sparkle and shine just a bit. Yes, the fish were fussy cut again.


And my last card with this set. More Wink of Stella on the ice. 


While I'm sad to see this set go, I'm glad I was able to have some fun creating with it! Now I have some great cards to mail out! Who wants one?

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: