Monday, June 8, 2020

Ornate Garden 2

The Ornate Garden Suite has some beautiful pieces to it. You can see some of  the designer series papers on these cards. 

I die cut the So Saffron piece and then stamped So Grateful on the die cut. I used my paper snips to cut a couple of small slits above and below the words to add my fussy cut daisy.


This suite has some great dies too. The ornate frames are so pretty and add so much glamour. I fussy cut that daisy again.


This border die is also part of the dies in this suite. I die cut the edge of the card front and then added the Early Espresso strip behind the border. I stamped the daisy twice and layered the ovals over the stems. The centers of the daisies have Wink of Stella on them.


Let me know if you need a catalog so you can see this suite and many others!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: