Friday, June 5, 2020

Geared Up Garage

The new catalog is live! If you need a copy of the catalog and don't have a demonstrator you are already working with, please let me know. I am happy to drop one off or mail a copy to you!

One set that is hanging with us for another year is Geared Up Garage. I had fun working with this set. I'm sharing my cards with you so you can be inspired to Father's Day that is coming up.

I cut the little strips at 1/4" wide and taped them down. The circle was die cut and sponged with Night of Navy ink to give it a little highlight. The speckles in the background were created by flicking the Stampin' Write Markers. 


While the Brick and Mortar embossing folder has retired, you can still re-create this card with another folder or background stamp. My family really isn't into cars but the gears that are part of the coordinating dies is what I loved about this set. I have engineers in my house!


The car is water colored and I used the car to create a background too.


This is a fun fold card. The circle opens to the right.


Then the Balmy Blue opens to the top. Pretty simple really but adds a WOW factor to the card.


Hope you are creating and being inspired!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: