Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Wish for it All

The end of the catalog is near! I have a few more cards that I made using some of the retiring stamps and dies. Wishing for it All is a set I was surprised was on the list. I love the images and the dies are even better! I wanted to show off this set a little bit. It was fun to play with.

I die cut the crown and the banner. The ribbon was colored with my dark Highland Heather Blend marker. I really like the tufted background. It makes this feel even more regal.


The strips in the background were all stamped with the flower and VersaMark. I colored the cake with markers on the rubber before stamping. Once the marker was on the rubber, I huffed and then stamped.


I saw this layout using butterflies and I wanted to try it with the crowns. I really like the way this card turned out!


I used the medallion to create my background and the dies to create the cupcake. So lacy and pretty.


Aren't these candles gorgeous? The details in them make them so pretty! 


There is also a lovely medallion die in this set. I layered it with the framelit of the medallion on this card. 


The die set also includes a party hat/cone with lots of details too. I ran out of time to create a card with that die.

Hope you are getting ready for  the new catalog! There are some great things in it and I am looking forward to sharing those with you as well!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: