Friday, April 17, 2020

A Good Man Again

I couldn't put A Good Man away! I just keep playing and creating with it. I love these images!

I stamped Handwritten on Call Me Clover card stock. The man and child are also stamped with Call Me Clover and then layered with Blueberry Bushel and Balmy Blue. To make the banner I used my Banner Triple Punch on both ends.


No coloring! Yeah! Although, I enjoy the coloring, it's nice to know that these images don't have to be colored to look good. The pinewood embossing folder adds great texture to this card.


This one has some quick coloring added to it. I water colored the image. I wish I was on a beach taking a nap in the warm! I used Birch in the background. It kind of looks like water/waves.


I have 6 more cards that I have made with this set. You can see them HERE and HERE. It's a great set for the men in your lives!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: