Friday, April 3, 2020

Hold on to Hope

My youngest daughter is suppose to be confirmed on May 3 (we'll see how that turns out). While on spring break, I worked on a couple of ideas for her invitations. I might have gotten a bit carried away! I made 9 different designs for her to pick from! I will share them with you in groups of three. Here is the first 3 cards. 

Belle picked out the colors of Night of Navy, Pool Party and Gorgeous Grape. I picked the stamp set Hold on to Hope. The crosses are both die cut as well as the butterfly.


This one is similar in layout. The flowers were colored on the rubber with markers to get the two colors on it. The purple flowers have Wink of Stella on them.


This card is so simple and striking. I was hoping she'd go for this one but she didn't. That's OK. I have 2 of these beauties to share with others now! 

TIP: I know I've shared this tip with you before but I want to share it again. When gluing done these intricate die cuts, put a little multipurpose glue on your silicone mat. Use a sponge (that you have cut into 6ths) to pick up the glue and dab it on the back of the die cut. Adhere die to project.


Belle didn't chose any of these for her invitations. Keep your eyes open for the next round of card from Hold on to Hope! Holding on to hope is something we all need to be doing at the moment. I know being safe at home can be hard but there is always hope. 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: