Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Mountain Air

Did you see this FANTASTIC set in the Spring mini catalog? It's called Mountain Air. It's a new reversible set which means one side of the stamp has the details on it and the other side is solid. 

Here are a couple of cards that I have made with it. I do plan to play with this set again soon but I have a HUGE list of stamps to play with. I am working through that list at the moment but ... I do have more ideas for this set.


I love the masculine feel to these colors. Masculine cards can be a struggle sometimes. Especially if the men in your life are not into sports. These mountains and trees are perfect!


That Birch background is so awesome too! I added the belated to the last card as I find myself always late in mailing cards lately. Although a friend of mine made the comment that getting a birthday card is such a treat, it doesn't matter if it's late or not.


My hubby and I were able to go to Sedona, AZ for a few days this past fall. I really want to use this stamp set to create a few scrapbook pages for the wonderful pictures we were able to take!

Hope all of you are happy and safe! I'm praying for those on the front lines of this virus!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: