Monday, April 20, 2020

Painted Glass 2


I have a few more cards to share with you using the stamp set Painted Glass. You can see the first cards HERE if you would like. 

I stamped the circular window on a sheet of Whisper White with Blueberry Bushel. Then I placed a piece of vellum over the top to lighten the color of these windows. You can see the lattice looking pieces too. These are part of the coordinating die set.

TIP: Vellum can be tricky in that you can see the adhesive through it too. I used glue dots on the center of the windows and then place a pearl over the center. This hides the adhesive! 


Part of that die set also has this window that is behind the words. It cuts a half circle at a time so I have two pieces here to create the frame around the greeting.


Once again I used the window stamp to create a background for the greeting. By stamping the window in a lighter color, it adds interest without over powering the thought of the card.


I have really enjoyed playing with this set. I'm saddened that I didn't do it sooner but when you are mourning the loss of a loved one, nothing is important. Most of those days, I was happy I took a shower. That was about all the energy that I had that summer.

 I do have a couple of more posts coming your way with this set! I did make up for loss time!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: