Tuesday, April 14, 2020

This Little Piggy

I have played with This Little Piggy before. You can see those cards HERE.

I wanted to play again so I pulled it from my shelves and this is what I came up with. I know you can't see it but on this card the wings have Wink of Stella  on them. The pig was colored with Blends.


This card shares the other three piggy images. I'm not sure which one is my favorite. They are all so stinking cute!


This background is the Parisian Flourish embossing folder. Isn't it a beautiful embossing print? I'm not sure you can really see it but on the banner I put an epoxy heart.


What "older" stamp set are you pulling from your shelves to create with? I have a few more in my tub that I'm hoping to create with soon. 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: