Friday, April 10, 2020

Painted Glass 1

Painted Glass was a set that I got about 2 years ago and then kind of forgot about. I got this set about the time that my mom passed away and I really wasn't doing much stamping. OK, I wasn't doing much of anything! I decided to pull it out and play. Boy, did I play! I made 11 different cards with it! They all use the same color combination too. 

I used the circle stained glass stamp to create my own background. I water-colored the butterfly before die cutting it out.


This stamp set has a coordinating die set that has dies that look like the leading from stained glass. I used the half circle die and cut two pieces to create the circle. I layered that on top of the scalloped circle.


I used the butterfly stamp to create the background on this card. Each butterfly was stamped with Stazon and then water-colored.


I hope I have inspired you to pull this set off your shelf or order it and make some great cards! If I haven't yet, stay tuned! There are more cards coming your way with this set!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: