Thursday, April 9, 2020

Leave a Little Sparkle

Did you know that today is National Unicorn Day? What a fun day to celebrate! I wanted to share with you the fabulous unicorn set that is in the current Stampin' Up! catalog called Leave a Little Sparkle. 

To create the rainbow for this card I used my sponge daubers to pick up the rainbow of inks and put it on the stamp. When all the colors were on the stamp, I stamped it. So easy to add lots of color with very little work! You should try it!


The unicorn was stamped with Stazon ink and the water colored to give the mane and tail the rainbow of color. I did fussy cut this guy out. I don't always mind fussy cutting but he took some time. Lots of little edges.


This last card is a bit washed out in the picture compared to what it looks like in person. I used my Stampin' Sponges to pick up color from the ink pads and gently added that color to a piece of Whisper White card stock. I layered lots of color so that this would be a bright card. Not sure what happened to that color in the picture.


If you get this stamp set, you will NEED Wink of Stella too! What unicorn can be without a rainbow and glitter? The Wink of Stella adds the perfect amount of glitz to these cards. 

I wanted this post to be all unicorns and rainbows. Keep watching for the other set of cards I made with this stamp set. I didn't use this unicorn on those but the head stamp. So much fun!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: