Thursday, April 16, 2020

Hold on to Hope 2

Last week I shared with you 3 cards that I made with Hold on to Hope. You can check those cards HERE

I am sharing another 3 cards today. This first one is the same as one from the other day, only I used the colors in different spots. It's fun to see how the card changes with just a rotation of colors. 


This card was a real struggle to figure out. I was using a card sketch for inspiration and when I finished with the sketch, I really didn't like the card. I shared a picture with some friends of mine and tried several different suggestions to try to save the card. This is the final product. I do like the way this turned out in the end.


This is one of my favorites from all the cards that I made with this set. I'm not sure why. Maybe because there is enough purple in it that it doesn't feel like a add on. It's elegant too. 


Well, I hope you are all holding on to hope right now. It's so hard to figure out how to live in this normal for now time. I continue to pray that all of you are safe and healthy!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: