Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Lily Impression 6

This is my set of cards that I made with Lily Impressions designer series paper. Today is the last day you can get this paper but you could do this with any designer series paper and have a lovely set of cards when you were done. They didn't take that much time once I made up my mind what I wanted to do!


I made another set of sympathy cards. I have had a use for them recently and needed to have more on hand.


Once again, to layer the punch, I punched from the cardstock and then cut it in half, placing each piece behind the Whisper White piece.


I stamped the small lily on the punch piece too. I used Wink of Stella on the lily to add some shimmer. I couldn't decide if I liked the punched image on the top or the bottom of the card better so I did both. Which do you prefer?

You can see the instructions for these cards HERE. You can always let me know what you think or any questions in the comments too!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: