Friday, March 6, 2020

Painted Harvest Part 3

I have a few more ideas that I created when I had Painted Harvest on my stamping table. I'm really hoping this set isn't on the retirement list. I have had so much fun using it to make some great cards!

To create the background on this one I used a sponge dauber to pick up some of the Frost White Shimmer Paint and put that on the Buffalo Check background stamp. You do have to stamp quickly as the paint will dry on the stamp. I wanted an imperfect image but this was a bit more than I had hoped for. I believe that is because I didn't stamp right away and the paint dried. I fussy cut the flowers.


I chose not to use the flowers for this card. I did fussy cut the acorns out. The Whisper White background was embossed with Layered Leaves embossing folder.


I did not come up with this hedgehog idea. It has been all over Pinterest since this set was released but I had to make my own. He sure is cute! You just stamp half of the flower to create the hedgehog. I used a black journaling pen to make his cute little face.


You can see the other things that I have made with this set HERE. This link takes you to a search on my blog for Painted Harvest. There are several posts that you can see different cards and scrapbook pages that I have made. There are still a ton of ideas to make using this set. What will you create?

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: