Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Heartland 2

I have used the Heartland set before to make cards. You can see these cards HERE and HERE.

I am sharing another 2 cards with this set. I have enjoyed creating with this set. The images are so detailed and realistic. I know that it's a little boy but I see my girls when they were little and in their overalls. Man, I miss them being this little. 

The farm was stamped with Soft Suede ink on  Crumb Cake card stock. The boy was stamped with Memento ink and colored with Blends.


I saw a card like this one on Pinterest and I had to make my own. I used the Puff Paint that was available in the Holiday mini to create the snow on the ground and roof. There is a learning curve with puff paint! I'm not sure how I feel about the looks of this card but I do love the texture!


Keep working with your stamps. Have you tried something a little different then what you would normally think to do? I wouldn't have thought to use this set for a Christmas card but it turned out OK!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

No comments: