Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Lily Impressions 1

Have you seen this paper? It is beautiful! It's called Lily Impressions and is one of the items you could pick for free during Sale-a-bration, which ends next Tuesday. Here are 5 of the cards that I created. I will be sharing the rest over the next couple of days!

I wanted to do something with this paper and I was kind of stumped how to go about using it. I spent way more time online looking for ideas than I should admit too! I finally just cut it. I pulled 6 sheets from the pack and cut! I cut all the sheets down to 5 1/4" by 4" for a card front. You will get 6 per sheet of 12" x 12" paper. 


Then I started pulling card stock that coordinates with the paper. There is a list of colors on the back of the packaging for the paper. I then scored and cut these sheet to be my card bases. I adhered the DSP to the front of the card base. I pulled out my punches and die cuts to stamp greetings on.


I then embellished the greetings with Lovely Lily Pad and the Lily Pad dies. I was able to make 35 cards in a very short amount of time and I used some DSP! Win Win!


You would normally get 36 cards from 6 sheets of 12 x 12 DSP but I can cut into this sheet for another card and only had enough left for 5 cards with this pattern.

Happy Stampin'!

 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: