Monday, March 23, 2020

Free as a Bird 2

This is the last of the Free as a Bird cards that I have made, for now! I enjoyed creating with this set so it will be on my table again at some point.

This first card is made from thick Whisper White card stock. I used my markers to color right on the stamp. Then I huffed on the stamp to put a bit of moisture on the ink again and then stamped. You get this beautiful image with lots of colors without coloring in. I added the thank you and a few rhinestones to complete it.


I stamped the bird twice with Night of Navy ink. The first one on the Whisper White square and the other on a scrap piece of paper. The one on the scrap, I colored with my Blends and then fussy cut just the body out. I placed the fussy cut bird on top of the other bird so he had legs again. The flower was also stamped and fussy cut after being colored with Blends.


I saw this card on Pinterest and really liked how striking the birds are on the black background. I made my own, similar but not the same as the one I found on Pinterest. The birds were colored with Blends again and fussy cut. These boogers weren't the easiest to cut out but for the two cards that I made, I was OK with it. If you get this card in the mail from me, you are pretty special!


I hope you are creating and sharing what you are making too. It's fun to see what others do with the same paper, stamps and inks. The ideas are endless!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:

Product List


Card 3:


Product List

No comments: