Friday, March 13, 2020

Beautiful Day Part 2

Beautiful Day has a gorgeous butterfly and flower stamps. These images are not teeny, tiny either! I think that is one of the reasons I appreciate this stamp set.

I used only a portion of the butterfly and flower on these first two cards. The are the same other than the image. I used the Blends to color the images.


The card base is thick Whisper White and I cut a piece of white to layer on the top. This slightly smaller piece is embossed with Tufted embossing folder. I used Itty Bitty Greetings for the "Fabulous at Any Age" verbiage. 


I fussy cut the flower and butterfly for this pair of cards. The strip that the images are on were embossed with Basket Weave embossing folder.


I put a bit of Wink of Stella on these images too. I love that stuff! If you don't have some, let me help you order some! It's so easy to add some glitz and glimmer to projects without the hassle and mess of glitter. 


HERE are some other ideas using Beautiful Day that I have created in case you missed out on them.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

Card 4:


Product List

No comments: