Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Butterfly Gala Part 2

While I had Butterfly Gala out, I created a few more cards. I really enjoyed creating with this set. If you missed the first set of cards that I made, you can see them HERE.

These cards used a color combination that my oldest daughter, Abi, picked out. If you have followed my blog for a while, you know that she has been known to put many of my color combinations together. She has stretched my mind with some of the colors she has put together!

I stamped Buffalo Check on So Saffron. The butterflies were stamped with the same ink as the card stock and then punched. I layered the butterflies on top of each other.


I love the simplicity of this card. The bottom strips are 1" wide and 4" long. A few rhinestones makes the card even more striking.


I highlighted this card in my weekly newsletter. This technique is called Inlaid Embossing. I stamped the butterflies and then punched them out. I adhered them on the Whisper White card stock. Then I ran this card stock through the Basket Weave embossing folder. I haven't used this technique a quite a while. I love the way the card turned out!


I hope you have found some inspiration in my cards. A layout, color combination or technique that you are going to give a try! If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, there is a link to do that on the right side of my blog. I would love to have you join me!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: