Saturday, March 28, 2020

Lily Impressions 3

Here are 6 more cards that I made from half the pack of Lily Impressions DSP. I'm not so sure about the lily on these. The lilies look like crowns to me. I'm thinking I may have placed them in the wrong spot.


The first set uses Lovely Lipstick as the base. These use Heather Highland. The last set is Pretty Peacock. I love seeing how the different base colors changes the feel of the card.


The lilies are all stamped and die cut from Flirty Flamingo.


You can see the other cards I made HERE and HERE. The first post has what I did. I'm happy to answer any questions too. 

There is more yet to come!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Would they look less like a crown if you put a leaf underneath?

Shelley Z said...

Good suggestion!