Tuesday, April 18, 2023

A Fish and a Wish

A Fish and A Wish is on the retiring list and won't be available much longer. This is an easy set to over look in the catalog but I have had great fun creating with it. In fact, this set of card was a Class at Home set.


One of the things you get with the class at home is the PDF that is full of pictures and step by step how to create the cards for that month's class. 


I will not be sharing any measurements or how to's but still wanted to share the fun cards that can be made with this set! 


I have a few more cards that I made with this set that I will be sharing soon. If you already know that you need to have this set, you can go to my online store by clicking on the pictures below and purchase all the goodies you need.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: