Monday, April 3, 2023

Celebrate Sunflowers

One of my all time favorite stamp sets is retiring at the end of April. I was pretty sad when I saw that Celebrate Sunflowers was on the list. I know that Stampin' Up! can't keep everything around for a long time but I was still sad. This is such a great sunflower set and the coordinating dies are fabulous too.

I had to play with it a bit more and share with you my creations. I started with a Night of Navy card base. The sunflowers are stamped with Night of Navy ink onto Balmy Blue cardstock. This really is a pretty basic card, meaning there isn't much more to it than stamps, ink, and cardstock. I did add a few embellishments because...why not?


Pale Papaya is the color of dominance here. You can see one of the fantastic dies here too. Isn't that detailed sunflower just beautiful? The words were stamped and then fussy cut. To get the background, I used another retiring stamp set called Watercolor Shapes. I stamped the small sunflower also.


This is another fairly simple card but it packs a punch. I punched the greeting area and laid it on the Basic White layer where I wanted it. The sunflower was then stamped with So Saffron and Flirty Flamingo. I added some leaves with Pear Pizzazz. I used the blending brushed to add a bit more color over the flowers. I put the greeting on the card with dimensionals right where it was when I was stamping.


Make sure you check out the retiring list of goodies. You don't want to miss out on beauties like Celebrate Sunflowers as well as 11 colors plus the In Colors that will be leaving our line up. You can go shopping by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies: 
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: