Monday, April 17, 2023

Paradise Palms

If you have followed me for any amount of time, you know that I LOVE THE BEACH! The warm sun, the surf crashing, the sand, the shells, the salty air...I adore very bit of the beach. Paradise Palms helps me have a little bit of the beach in my house. 

Old Olive and Balmy Blue are used to create this card. The moon is from the Watercolor Shapes stamp set. Can't you just feel the heat and hear the waves and taste the salty air? I can!


Mango Melody and Poppy Parade give this card a warmth that I associate with palm trees. The decorative border on the bottom of the card is a die that is part of the coordinating dies for this set.


I created a watercolor wash background. This is super simple. Pick up some color with the wide water painter and lay that color down where you want it. This works best on watercolor paper but this card was made with just Basic White. The Basic White does tend to soak up the color faster so you don't have time to move the color around like you do on watercolor paper.


This set and dies are on the retiring list. If you want to add it to your collection before it's gone, click on the pictures below to go to my online store. All retiring products are while supplies last so no guarantee that this set is still available.

Happy Stampin'! 
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: