Thursday, April 6, 2023

Kindest Gnomes Scrapbook Pages

Here are those gnomes again! I think I really enjoyed the Kindest Gnomes stamp set and dies. I wish I could have shared all these goodies with you while the stamps were available for purchase but I am still working on being organized and consistent. 


The designer series paper is from the Storybook Gnomes. I used the alphabet dies called Playful Alphabet dies. I tend to keep all of the alphabet dies and several alphabet stamp sets for scrapbooking. I love the size of these dies. 


The gnomes were all colored with blend markers in Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Pale Papaya, Crumb Cake, and Soft Suede. Aren't they cute? There is a current set of gnomes called Friendly Gnomes that also coordinates with the dies but they are retiring too.


I love to scrapbook. When I first started scrapbooking, I wasn't sure about it. I had a customer that requested some scrapbook pages. I gave it a try and the first couple of times, I struggled. I now like to find a sketch on Pinterest and use the supplies I have to make it my own. Next I will have to start putting pictures on these pages.

Check out my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: