Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Greatest Journey

Every month I offer a Class At Home. This class is one that is intended for you to purchase the supplies, I cut the paper and deliver to you and then you complete the projects at home, on your own time. You get to keep all the supplies. I pick one bundle from the catalogs to highlight during that month. I try to use this bundle for scrapbook pages too. 

April's Class At Home is featuring the bundle Greatest Journey. I love the greetings in this set and the dies are awesome. I have the three cards that you will get with this class here to share. This first card uses the designer series paper and the stamps to create a fantastic card that could be used for many different situations. 


I offer three different options for this class. Option 1 comes with the stamps, dies, designer series paper, matte black dots, the supplies for 6 cards, and a PDF of those cards with step by step directions. This option is $84. The second option has everything except the dies for $52. The third option does not have the stamps or the dies for $26.

I created this card with two different colors just because I thought both were amazing. The one card is Pumpkin Pie and the bottom card is Melon Mambo. It always amazes me how much a card changes with just a color change. 


This last card was a bit more of a challenge but totally worth it. If you want to know how I did it, you will need to purchase the class. 


If you are interested in one of the options for this class, please contact me by April 20. All the items in this class are on the retiring list and may not be available. I will substitute with like supplies if needed. 

You can get these supplies on your own if you would like by clicking the pictures below to go to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: