Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Taco Fiesta

Mexican food is my favorite foods! I love just about everything about it. Tortillas, chips, salsa, pico, guac, nachos, burritos, tacos, margaritas...yum! Now I'm getting hungry! 

When I saw Taco Fiesta in the mini catalog, it was on my very first order so that I could play with it. I did play pretty quick after getting it but it has taken some time to share those cards with you. Alas! The wait is over for the first round of cards with this set.

The piñata is colored with blends as well as the chips and guac. The chips stamped repeatedly made a fantastic background. I did have to fussy cut the piñata, guac bowl, and chips as there are no dies for this set. Pretty easy cuts though.


The avocado was stamped several times with Old Olive and then the pit was colored with the Old Olive dark blend. This set has a couple of faces that you can add to the other pieces. I love this one with the open mouth.


This is a fun fold card. I made this card on a Facebook Live. HERE is the video where you can get all the measurements and details. 


You can see that there is two flaps to open to get to the inside of this card. This is the view of the card after the first flap has been opened. 


Once you get both flaps opened, this is the inside of the card. Not a hard card to make. It makes an impression the recipient. 


This set is going to be around for the next year. It is in the up coming catalog. I would love to share a copy with you if you would like. Please let me know and I can drop one in the mail or at your door if you are local. While you are waiting for the new catalog to go live, you can still stop in my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: