Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Uniquely Artistic

Uniquely Artistic was a freebie for attending a Stampin' Up! event. I have to admit that it was not my favorite and I kept pushing it away. Now that I have gotten it inky, I have enjoyed it more. This set is on the retiring list so if it speaks to you and you have to have it, get it now!

I used Flirty Flamingo for the card base. The flowers are stamped with Flirty Flamingo and the the lines with Polished Pink. The leaves are Garden Green. Nothing fancy on this card, just some stamping and the embossed texture.


The flowers are stamped the same way on this card as the first one. This one has a Polished Pink card base. I adhered a strip of copy paper over the center of the Basic White cardstock before I stamped the flowers and leaves. After using a blending brush to add some Polished Pink ink, I pulled up the copy paper and stamped the greeting.


I stamped the leaves on the right side of the Basic White layer with Garden Green ink. I then fussy cut the leaves on the right side of them. The flowers were stamped, fussy cut, and then adhered with dimensionals. 


The greeting is from Charming Sentiments. I made this card twice, with the greeting in a different location. I created this card on a Facebook Live a while ago. You can see the video HERE if you'd like.


Don't delay in picking up your retiring goodies, they are only available while supplies last so they could be gone tomorrow! You can shop for them on my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: