Friday, April 21, 2023

Ringed With Nature Scrapbook Pages

Ringed With Nature was in the fall mini catalog. It was advertised as a fall/Christmas stamp set. I totally saw that and used that view for these scrapbook pages but I see so much more with this set. I need to pull it from my shelf and get playing again. 


The designer series paper was a hostess only pack that was in the fall mini too. It was called Celebrate Everything. I do wish I would have stamped these poinsettias in Polished Pink instead of Poppy Parade. I guess I could change it but I probably won't. Reality!


You see the Polished Pink poinsettia on this second page. Doesn't it look better? Poppy Parade is in this designer series paper and could work. It's just not my favorite. Although, I am happy, overall, with the way these pages turned out.


This is a pretty simple layout for scrapbook pages. You can change the papers and colors and have a completely different look. You can also turn the pages and have another look too. Isn't scrapbooking fun?

The supplies for these pages are listed below. By clicking on the pictures, you will be taken to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: