Tuesday, March 28, 2023

True Beauty

True Beauty really is a beauty. It is a stamp set, coordinating dies, and designer series paper. I used some of the paper for these cards.

Merry Merlot is a color that I don't often use. I kind of forget about it and it is pretty dark. I have been trying to use it more because it really is a pretty, dark red color. I paired it with Petal Pink and the Awash with Beauty designer series paper. 


Polished Pink is one of the In Colors that is retiring at the end of April. Don't forget to stock up on cardstock and re-inker so you can keep using it. I added a little Parakeet Party for the stem of the flower.


Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss are the dynamic duo here. I colored the ribbon with the dark Mossy Meadow blend. Next time I need to stamp my greeting straight! Oh well. Shows that it is hand made!


The bundle pricing for this set will also be expiring at the end of April with the current catalog. I don't know if the stamps and dies will continue or retire but the designer series paper will definitely not be available once it is sold out. It is an awesome pack too! If you want to grab these items while you know they are available, please click on the pictures below to go to my online store and get them.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: