Monday, March 27, 2023

Cottage Rose

Spring is suppose to be here but it we keep getting these snow storms where we get 6"-10" of snow. In about 3 days it's melted and we start over. While I'm not a huge fan of the cold of winter, I do find snow very pretty and lots of fun to play in but I'm over it for this season! It's time for spring to makes its arrival! Since spring is taking its sweet time, I will be creating spring in my stamp room.

I was working with the stamp set Cottage Rose to create some spring like cards. Crumb Cake and Petal Pink are the two colors for this first card. The rose and greeting were stamped with Crumb Cake ink.


Petal Pink is the highlight for this card. The background layer was embossed with Timeworn Type embossing folder. The rose was stamped with Petal Pink ink and the greeting with Crumb Cake ink.


I colored this rose and leaves with Petal Pink and Soft Succulent blends. I die cut them and adhered them to the card front with dimensionals.


These large flowers can be overwhelming to color sometimes. It's good to remember that you don't have color them to still get outstanding looking cards. The simplicity of a simple stamped image can really shine on a card.

If you are in love with this stamp set and would like to have it in your collection, please click on the pictures below to go to my online store where you can purchase it and all the other supplies for these cards and so much more.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: