Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Tahitian Tide

This post got lost in the mix of the other posts sitting in my queue waiting to be shared. I had thought I had shared my cards where I focused on the In Colors but clearly, I forgot to share the Tahitian Tide cards. I guess late is better than never so here we go!

The Rich Razzleberry card base helps the Tahitian Tide pop off the card. I stamped the swimming suits with Tahitian Tide, Rich Razzleberry, and Daffodil Delight.


I paired Tahitian Tide with Pacific Point and Night of Navy for a monochromatic card. Lovely You stamp set has not seen my desk in a long time. I need to find more time to play with some of the older stamp sets I have. Hmm...


Whale Done found its way onto my desk. I added some Pumpkin Pie seahorses and Old Olive seaweed to complete the school of fish in Tahitian Tide. 


It's always fun for me to play with different color combinations. I love to see how the colors work together and how to balance them so that they are not overpowering each other. 

The supplies I used for these cards are listed below. By clicking on the pictures, you will be taken to my online store where you can purchase these supplies and more. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: