Thursday, March 23, 2023

Nature's Harvest scrapbook pages

These pages were done this fall with the stamp set called Nature's Harvest. Nature's Harvest has a coordinating set of dies called Harvest dies.


Cherry Cobbler is the base cardstock color. I used designer series paper from the Celebrate Everything hostess only pack of papers. This pack is now retired but you can find something in your stash that will work.


The designer series paper was black and white. I added Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry ink with sponge daubers on the leaves. The images were stamped and die cut.


Not too difficult of a set of pages but I love the fall colors and the open areas so that I can add as many or as few of pictures as I would like. The supplies for these pages are listed below. You can purchase these items by clicking on the images and going to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: